Wednesday 8 May 2013

Every Day's a School Day - 2

Things I have learned this week

1. Sunny days off on my own are brilliant.  More of those please.

2. Sunny days off should really be spent outside, even if you planned to sit at the sewing machine.  Who knows when it will happen again?  However, I did sit at the machine and managed to get this done...



It is a practice run of a cushion cover I am making for a gift for my FMIL.  While I like the fabric and the design, I think it will be given away because it isn't really my style.  I don't normally do hearts and pinks (that said, they were really fun to sew).  I think I will much prefer the grey version I'm going to create!

3. Sunny days off are great for photos of quilts and projects.  Last weekend I went away to the beach and managed to get more of this project done.  Introducing the Rainbow Granny Square Blanket (s)!


Linking up with:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment