Monday 30 November 2015

Stitch Gathering 2015 - Goodies

I was well and truly spoiled at this years Stitch Gathering.

At the notions swap and I received a fabulous EPP kit.  My lovely partner had included pins, thread and some wee scissors.



I was so thrilled, it is a such a great, well made pouch.  I've already been able to move all my EPP bits and bobs around the house with ease and it's meant I've made great progress on sewing up my hexies.  So chuffed.

The goodie bag this year was another treasure trove.  I counted 17 fat quarters!



And finally, I was once again given an excellent name tag - this year, there were extra pouches and places to keep stationery!


Thanks to all the sponsors of the event:

Michael Miller
Cloud 9 Fabrics
Coats UK
Dear Stella
Lewis and Irene
Blend Fabrics
Duck Egg Threads
Love Patchwork and Quilting
Pilot
Nairn's Oatcakes
Aurifil (particularly as I won a pack of ten spools of thread in the tombola!)
My Bearpaw


1 comment: