Wednesday 2 December 2015

UK Low Volume Plus Swap

 Back in June 2015, I signed up for the UK Low Volume Plus Swap.

I had no plans to make a plus block quilt, but thought it sounded fun.  I had lots of low volume charms (all different) having participated in a swap a couple of years ago.




The swap was organised by Joanna of My Quilts and Other Stories and the tutorial used was by Craft Buds.

This is my pile-o-completed blocks:



I should have taken individual photos but I sent them before I thought of it!  For once I was well ahead of deadline.

This is one of the lovely blocks I recieved in return:



So now I have the first 6 blocks of a new quilt and yet another project to add to the WIP list!   

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Peiced for Work in Progress Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment