Lou of I'm Studio Lou was rounding up bloggers who had never been in a quilting bee and whose blog had less that fifty followers. That's me, thought I, and quickly signed up (while crossing a road and avoiding on-coming traffic).
I was joined in this exciting endeavour by:
- Lou at I'm Studio Lou (Sheriff of these parts)
- Celine at Espritpatch
- Heidee at Handmade Somethings - her bee post is here.
- Roseanne at Not a Floral Girl
- Joanna at My Quilts and Other Stories - she kicked off her bee blog posts here.
- Alison at Patchwork Alley - her round up of the bee is here.
- Gina at The Occasional Quilter - Gina blogged about the bee here.
- Sheila at The Mindful Quilter
- Natalie at Love Natalie - you can read her introduction to the bee here.
- Claire at Cor Blimey Claire E Poppins
- Nessa at Nessa's Place
Now we're on a roll! Months have been assigned, rules have been decided, and blocks are already underway!
I'm really looking forward to participating in the bee, and to making lots of lovely quilts with some extremely talented people.
I'm sure I'm going to learn a lot and progress my sewing skills by making blocks I wouldn't have considered making. I've already learned something new about quilty blogging in fact, because I defeated the internet and made a button:
Here's to a happy year of sewing and new quilting buddies!